Supporting and enabling experienced surgeons
View in Google Maps
- £30 - £45 for RCS and FDS members, £150 for non-members.
Following on from its previous success, we are bringing the Supporting and enabling experienced surgeons conference back to London.
This event will include talks on occupational health, human resource planning, financial aspects and research into the working lives of older surgeons.
An inspiring feature of the meeting will be the roundtable sessions hosted by surgeons who have succeeded in imaginative and rewarding ‘encore careers’ and interesting and flexible approaches to retirement.
How will you benefit?
Attending this event will provide:
- An insight into the interesting and flexible approaches to retirement available.
- Best practice and lessons beyond the NHS.
- An overview of the expectations of the older surgeon.
- Understanding of alternative working patterns - enabling experienced surgeons a better work life balance.
- An overview of how the RCS and other organisations are working to support the older surgeon.
Who should attend?
This one-day conference is aimed at consultant surgeons and SAS aged 55+ who are preparing for or considering retirement.
Post Event Information
Here is some information about the event after it has been closed