Vacancies for Regional Directors
The role of the Regional Director is to lead the RCS's local engagement with members, fellows, other surgeons and key stakeholder groups in the region, help implement professional standards and thus improve surgical care, and facilitate local support for members and fellows.
The Regional Director chairs the local RCS Regional Board, and provides leadership to the local Regional Specialty Professional Advisors (RSPAs) and Surgical Tutors (STs).
The RCS is currently recruiting for Regional Directors as follows:
- Regional Director, North West
- Regional Director, Kent and Surrey
Applications for the above posts are invited from consultants or SAS doctors working in the relevant region/devolved nation. The successful applicant will receive an induction programme and ongoing support. The RCS will pay travel expenses associated with the role.For further information and how to apply, please see the role descriptions and application form below.
- We are accepting applications up until Tuesday 30 June 2020.
- Interview dates TBC and travel expenses incurred will be paid in line with standard policy.
- Regional Director (England) Role Description and Person Specification
- Application Form
- Application Form Guidelines
For questions about the application process or for an informal chat about the role please contact Jenna Cowling, Outreach Manager (South) for more information: email@example.com