Head of IT
- Band 6B
- Full-time Permanent (35 hrs per week)
To proactively manage all aspects of IT which relate to College business in order to ensure that they can carry out functions effectively. This will involve a wide-ranging brief encompassing strategy, compliance, risk, and development as appropriate. Achieved through collaboration with key RCS staff and stakeholders to ensure our strategic and organisation priorities are met through all our digital activities.
The post holder will report to the Executive Director Resources. The role leads the IT management team which shape the RCS’s digital profile to maximise our reach and impact. This role oversees the development of specific website projects that enable the college to meet members’ and other customers’ needs, and to digitise business processes wherever possible.
- A demonstrable track record in a similar role
- Excellent all round communication and project management skills and a proven ability to manage staff and budgets
- A collaborative approach and the ability to effectively manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of leading digital strategy namely digital transformation
For further information on this role please get in touch with Jacquelyn Porritt, Executive Director (Resources) at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to apply please email your CV and a Cover letter supporting your application to RCSHR@rcseng.ac.uk
We are an employer fully committed to our equality and diversity policies.